Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My little brother's quirks explained

So I was perusing the web and came across the following article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13555604/

This led to me to some serious thinking about my little brother and his "quirks." Bug has always been the "diffrent" brother, from the days of his enfascination with pogs and x-men, right up until his enfatuation with The String Cheese Incident. Now don't get me wrong, these quirks have never before made me question his orientation...BUT we all know that science is God and not vice-versa and that scientists, being founded in science of course, are never wrong and consequently Gods in their own right. So therefore my brother's "quirks" will now be exploited as homsexual undertones by his four older brothers in all future familial discussions; my poor brother... exploited completely by the same biological forces that caused his homosexuality. Now that's a real Catch 22.

1 comment:

tmildenhall said...

well this still doesn't explain why you are gay???