Thursday, June 22, 2006

So how often do you use.....crack?

This is a question I have found myself asking real people ever since my initiation into the clinic system. I never thought that at some point in my life I'd be sitting in a chair asking people how often they smoked crack and then listening to them say, with a straight face, "oh not that often- just twice a week." What makes it worse is that I've seen way to many Chapelle show episodes at this point in my life to hear something like that and not want to start laughing inappropriately....so I take it in stride and respond as straight faced and serious as possible: "Oh only twice a week? We can deal with that, it just may interfere with the pain medication should we decide to use it today." All in a days work...

2 comments:

Joseph Cone Darnell said...

Dude, crack-heads need love too...and probably lots of dental work.

Amber said...

Jared, you are too freakin' funny! I am soooo glad I found your blog through Ashley's... I am bucling my seat belt for a hilarious ride

Amber