Sunday, November 18, 2007

More fun..

So these are some of my neighbors and friends here in Denmark...they're fun kids and it has been really nice living in the dorms and sharing 2 toilets between all 15 of us! This was after the Kokken cleaning, there is a big dinner and then a party where you go from room to room and each room has a funny theme. It was really fun- I made them all Jello which they thought was pretty nasty except for Thomas who pretty much ate the whole bowl. Since I don't have class in the dental school these are the people I spend most of my time with.

This is Emir- he is a wildman:


Dinner party in the Kokken that we had just cleaned...


Jeppe looking like Robin or Ace or Gary from the ambiguously gay duo:


One of the themes was an elementary school:


Thomas owned the jell-o and he is into the world's craziest sports like free diving and anything where there is a high possibility of death:

No comments: